As with other industries, the marketplace for higher education has become more complex and more competitive.
Indeed, colleges and universities have an increasing need for information about their stakeholders and current (and prospective) students. Over the years, Critical Insights has worked with institutions of higher education to develop programs that respond to current and expected student needs and to position and "brand" themselves to attract the types of students they want.
Critical Insights' work in the higher education field has included:
- Alumni research
- Admissions and enrollment studies which help institutions understand what motivates students to consider the institution and to apply for admission, and to accept your offer of admission.
- Institutional brand awareness and image studies which can help institutions understand the marketplace in which they operate. We work with colleges and universities to help understand and shape perceptions the marketplace possesses of your college or university.
Our work in other facets of education have involved assignments for educational foundations, school-based programs, and educational tools.
Examples of Our Work
- Brand Positioning Research for Educational Website
- Competitive Positioning Analysis for a College
- Harvard Extension School
- Maine College of Art
- University of Southern Maine
- Apple Computer
- University of Southern Maine - USM
For additional information on how our category experience can benefit your organization, please contact MaryEllen FitzGerald at (207) 772-4011 or via email at email@example.com