Not-for-Profits & Foundations
Establishing a "brand", generating awareness of that brand, and marketing the services that not-for-profit entities provide is proving to be increasingly important in today's world.
Indeed, whether an arts organization needs to attract new members or a social service organization desires to have greater outreach and impact on the clients it serves, non-profits are frequently accessing the kind of information and answers provided through market research.
Over the years, Critical Insights has worked extensively in the non-profit world to provide practical advice and pragmatic direction to organizations responding to an ever-changing environment, be it competition for arts entertainment dollars or dynamic changes in the philanthropic arena.
Examples of Our Work
Please see the capsules below for brief examples of our work in the not-for-profit and foundation categories, respectively.
- Maine Community Foundation – Triennial Donor Survey
- Maine Development Foundation/USM Muskie School – Maine Marks
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation – Foundation Perception Study
- Portland Symphony Orchestra – Marketplace Assessment
- Natural Resources Council of Maine – Resident Mindset Study
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Maine Community Foundation
- Partners in Ending Hunger
For additional information on how our category experience can benefit your organization, please contact MaryEllen FitzGerald at (207) 772-4011 or via email at email@example.com.